A year before they stunned the genre with ALL THE COLORS OF THE DARK, director Sergio Martino, co-writer Ernesto Gastaldi, and stars Edwige Fenech & George Hilton made their collaborative giallo debut with this “incredible piece of cinema” (Flickering Myth) that is “every bit as thrilling as Argento’s best” (Goomba Stomp): Fenech “at her most luminous” (Digitally Obsessed) stars as an unfaithful diplomat’s wife who finds herself hunted by a razor-wielding sex maniac while simultaneously haunted by her own depraved desires. Alberto de Mendoza (HORROR EXPRESS), Cristina Airoldi (TORSO) and Ivan Rassimov (EATEN ALIVE!) co-star in the “daring shocker that set the pace for years to come” (Mondo Digital) – also known as BLADE OF THE RIPPER and NEXT! – newly scanned in 4k from the internegative and loaded with new & archival Special Features.
- Of Vice and Virtue: Interview with Director Sergio Martino
- Cold As Ice: Interview with Screenwriter Ernesto Gastaldi
- Vienna Vice: Interview with Actor George Hilton and Italian Genre Historian Antonio Bruschini
- Archive Interview with Actress Edwige Fenech
- Introduction by Actor George Hilton
- Audio Commentary with Kat Ellinger, Author of ‘All The Colors Of Sergio Martino’